FOR INFORMATION ONLY – NO ACTION REQUIRED
At Pickett Insurance Agency we respect your right to privacy and maintain the confidentiality of any non-public personal information that we obtain. We treat all your personal information in a confidential manner – before, during and even after your business relationship with us.
Why we collect information – When you apply for insurance, we evaluate your application to see which insurance company you qualify for which has the best coverage for the rate. During this process we endeavor to ensure that you are receiving all the proper discounts and that your policies are properly rated.
How we collect information – Your application and claims are important sources of information for us. However, to properly determine rate and coverage, and as part of our underwriting process, we may request additional information – from you, or a third party. For example, we check claim information, driving records and insurance scores through consumer reports.
How we use information – We process all applications uniformly. Our information about you is used only for
business purposes relevant to your relationship with us. For example, we may use this information to:
- determine your eligibility for coverage
- submit claims for you to your insurance carriers
- evaluate an application for one of our other products or services, or those of an affiliate
- let you know about other policies and services offered by an affiliate or us
How we protect information – We require all our employees and subcontractors to protect the confidentiality of your information. They may access information only when appropriate – for example, to administer or offer a product. To further protect your privacy, we also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards within our agency, which comply with all applicable laws.
Information maintenance and disclosure – In most cases we will not send information about you to third parties without your consent. However, any time disclosure is necessary for the conduct of our business or required by law, we may send some or all the information to our carriers, affiliates or non-affiliated third parties without your consent.
We may give information to:
- state insurance departments, for their regulation of our business
- other government authorities
- your insurance company
- organizations that perform underwriting or claim investigations
- another insurance company to which you have applied for a policy or submitted a claim
- insurance support agencies, law enforcement agencies and our reinsures
- an affiliate providing financial products and services
- any other third party, as required or permitted by law.
Further information – If you have any questions, or would like more information about our information practices, requesting information from a consumer reporting agency or learning about the nature and scope of an investigation, please call us.
This notice is required by law and is given in keeping with the provisions of the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act and
applicable State Law.
|Pickett Insurance Agency, Vancouver|
222 NE Park Plaza Dr.
Vancouver, WA 98684
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.